3 Types of data rectification.

There are 3 ways you can ask to have data about you rectified.

  1. You can request access to any data so you can decide if any further action is warranted. This is done using the “Data Access Request” form.
  2. You can ask us to remove and “forget” all data we have on you. – This is done using the Forget Data Request Form.
  3. You can ask us to amend or rectify any information we have about you. This is done with the “Rectify Data Request Form

You can access each form by using the individual tabs below. Once you submit your request we will verify the request is genuine. On confirmation of your wishes we will immediately act to ensure the relevant action is taken.